Unite at the Arizona Tea Party! It is time to act. Please comment if you will be attending. If it is possible, we will be establishing a meeting point.
The government continues to spend hand over fist, taking a bigger and bigger slice of our money and our children’s and grandchildren’s future earnings. Americans are starting to understand that these huge special interest projects and programs create severe economic burdens on American families which threaten their livelihood now and into the future.
The time has come to stand up and be heard. We are simply asking that every taxpaying American citizen join the movement to make our voices be heard. Help us make this the nation's best and largest tea party protest on Wednesday, April 15th.
Rule for the Tax Day Tea Party:
* No violence, no threats, no profanity, no racism, no law-breaking.
* Law enforcement officers must be treated with respect.
* Stay out of the street at all times, except when using a crosswalk with the traffic light.
* Do not block the sidewalk to pedestrian traffic. Keep your signs from hanging over into the street.
* Do not block the signs of, nor get within 10 feet of, our opponents. Do not interfere with any media coverage of them. Our First Amendment rights are their rights, too.
* Any arguments should be at 10 feet away to avoid conflict arising from passions on both sides. If you choose to get close to them physically, do so in friendship as fellow Americans only.
* Do not give the middle finger, call people jerks, tell them to go home or get a job.
* Take the high road. Be civil.